- Marie BrennanSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Professor Marie Brennan’s interests are in literacy, numeracy and social justice. She spent nine years on the Board of the Australian Council of Deans of Education, representing the sector on many inquiries and issues. She has also worked in the Victorian Education Department in a variety of roles.
- Education in the Anthropocene
- Critical education policy analysis across the globe
- Curriculum and School reform
- Democratic education
- National curriculum
- Sociology of education
- Education and social justice
- Students as researchers
- Teacher Education
- Teachers as researchers
- Teachers’ work
- Robyn BroadbentAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Robyn Broadbent is an academic, community researcher, community activist and a committed advocate for the human rights of young people. Robyn is the current course chair for the Bachelor of Youth Work and the Bachelor of Community Development at Victoria University.
- Public policy
- Youth policy
- Youth research
- James BroatchAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Dr Broatch currently holds a joint appointment as Research Fellow within the Institute for Health and Sport (iHeS) and the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS).
- Recovery Physiology
- Muscle and Exercise Physiology
- Camilla BrockettAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Camilla is Deputy Leader of the Sport Performance and Business research program within the Institute for Health and Sport. She oversees industry-driven research consultancy that provides a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to improving sport engagement, performance and athlete development pathways.
- Sport policy
- High-performance sport systems
- Athlete development pathways
- Sport for development
- Dorothy BruckSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Professor Dorothy Bruck is an expert in sleep/wake patterns, human behaviour in fire emergencies and sleep disorders. Her specialist areas of knowledge include factors influencing sleep and sleepiness, narcolepsy, insomnia, developmental aspects of sleep, arousal under emergency conditions and smoke alarms.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cross-cultural aspects of mental health
- Depression and anxiety
- Human behaviour in emergencies
- Sleep and sleep disorders