Welcome to VU! Get started
Recently been accepted to study at VU? Congratulations and welcome to Victoria University!
If you’re new and yet to enrol, check out the new to VU section of our site. It has everything you need to help you get started at VU.
You can also download the MyVU study guide for important enrolment and fee information.
Manage your student details
We understand that at times study can be stressful and you may need some support. We’re here to help.
Our student advice & support services will help you get the most out of university life. They include:
- success planning
- learning and career advice
- financial advice
- housing advice
- welfare services
- resources & support for students with a disability
- support and representation for academic progress or administration issues
- understanding VU student rights and responsibilities and our commitment to supporting you
- course and unit administration
- our service commitment to you.
Contact Safer Community for advice, assistance and referrals if you are affected by concerning behaviours, including bullying, harassment, family violence or sexual assault, during your study at VU.
Use our study resources
Learning Hubs host workshops and drop-ins at various campuses, including for:
- Library search
- First Year Model activities.
You can also make use of our facilities to support your learning:
Get involved in VU life
Don’t wait for end of semester to have some fun - take a break from study with activities on campus.
- Join a club or society to meet people with shared interests.
- Get active with campus & social sports.
- Volunteer within VU or in the community.
- Gain confidence and boost your employability with our leadership & professional development programs.
- Attend workshops at the Learning Hub to improve your employability.
Plan for graduation & beyond
If you are in your final year, our Talent Connect job-ready program offers career mentoring and coaching.
If you have just completed your course, find out more about graduating from VU.
Considering further study? Talk to us about:
We also provide advice and support if you are:
- planning your career, preparing for work and job hunting
- leaving Melbourne (International students).
Don’t forget to keep in touch! Join our Alumni network and let us know what you’ve been up to since finishing your studies.