Manage your student details
Continuing students need to re-enrol for both semesters at the start of each year.
Already enrolled? Find out how to:
Stay up to date! Check your student email regularly for important updates from us.
We understand that at times study can be stressful and you may need some support. We’re here to help.
Our student advice & support services will help you get the most out of university life. They include:
- success planning
- assignment and study tips: one-to-one consultations
- financial advice
- housing advice
- resources & support for students with a disability.
Talk to a Student Advocate about your progress, attending a misconduct hearing or the complaint resolution process.
Use our study resources
Prepare yourself for assessments & exams with:
- assignment skills workshops & study groups
- one-on-one support with an Academic Support & Development lecturer
- resources to help with your maths, academic writing and exam preparation.
You can also make use of our facilities to support your learning:
Get involved in VU life
Don’t wait for end of semester to have some fun - take a break from study with activities on campus.
Plan for graduation & beyond
If you have just completed your course, find out more about graduating from VU.
Considering further study? Talk to us about:
We also provide advice & support if you are:
- planning your career, preparing for work & job hunting
- leaving Melbourne (International students).
Don’t forget to keep in touch! Join our Alumni network and let us know what you’ve been up to since finishing your studies.