Sport, exercise & active living facilities
The Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living offers state-of-the-art research facilities including:
- exercise physiology laboratories
- altitude hotel
- biomechanics laboratories
- motor learning and skilled performance laboratories
- sport and exercise biochemistry laboratories
- motor control and biofeedback laboratories
- exercise rehabilitation laboratories.
Victoria University Community Sports Stadium
The $8 million VU education research centre for sport and exercise sciences is located at Victoria University Community Sports Stadium. The stadium is located at Victoria University Whitten Oval which is home to our partners, the Western Bulldogs Football Club.
The facility offers unique opportunities for research in elite sports, including coaching, player development, strength and conditioning.