International engagement is a key focus for Victoria University (VU), and by 2020 the University strives to be recognised around the world for its:
- leadership in transnational education (TNE) delivery
- education of students from diverse countries, cultures and education backgrounds
- engagement with industries and the community
- ambitious research and knowledge exchange agenda.
- ranked in the world’s top 2% (THE World University Rankings 2018)
- ranked 53 in the world’s top universities aged under 50 (THE Young University Rankings 2018).
As one of 39 public universities in Australia, graduates can be assured that their qualification from VU is being awarded from a university operating in a world-class education system.