We provide customised workplace training and professional development. We will work closely with your organisation to ensure our training and development outcomes address your requirements.
3 steps to successful workplace training
- business strengths, needs and goals
- organisational change readiness
- staff skills and attitudes.
2. Design & delivery
- customised online learning materials
- in-person workshops and training
- off-the-shelf learning products.
3. Measuring success
- the benefits of your investment
- staff engagement and productivity
- opportunities for further collaboration.
Areas of speciality & skills recognition
Our training programs are linked with industry standards. They encompass fit-for-purpose training, skills recognition (RPL), consultancy services, workshops, short courses (non-accredited) and accredited qualifications.
Verification of competency – our industry skills recognition process – evaluates your workforce’s current skills and knowledge gained through work, prior study and professional experience. We then work with you to build your organisation's strengths, and meet current needs. We offer a broad range of specialist areas.
Our specialised training includes:
- Business & computing: Business, legal & consulting services, leadership & management development, cyber security & IT.
- Health & community: Community services, youth work, education, English-language, hair & beauty, nursing, aged care, tourism & events.
- Trades & engineering: Construction, building, engineering, electro technology, logistics, plumbing, signs & graphics.
Clients & partners
In 2020, Western Health needed to move planned training from the classroom experience to an online module. Rhian and her team truly exceeded my expectations. They translated our needs into the finished product cost-effectively – always effective in execution and technically excellent.
— Barbara Lennon, Western Health, Melbourne
Wow… brought a tear to my eye. Great work! It is amazing to see something that has been just a concept in the back of your mind for nearly five years actually come to shape like this. I am very excited to present this to the Australian Sports Commission on Monday. Outstanding!
— Graham Dudley, CEO, Global Performance Testing International
First of all, a resounding congratulations from the team and the wider pool of reviewers. The eLearn build is getting rave reviews so far. We deeply appreciate the hours you have put into making this lengthy training something that is visually coherent and easy.
— Fleur Taylor, Senior Project Officer, Respect & Responsibility