When you first start as a researcher at VU, you’ll have access to a broad network of support services to help you make an easy transition to your new role.
- Our academic support and development service provides one-on-one assistance to improve your skills in academic writing, presentations and literature reviews. This is just one of a range of programs we offer to enhance your research writing.
- We also offer a formal researcher development program and research design and statistical support (including private consultations) to help you with statistical design and analysis of data for your project.
- Our libraries are incredible resources for your research. To help you make the most of our collections, we offer library research support to enable you to access necessary resources during your research.
- If your research project involves the use of technology, you can access research data and eResearch support.
- Get peer-to-peer support from our research ambassadors.
- The Office for Research mentoring program for women (launched in 2017) includes an induction session, networking events, and evaluation. Email email@example.com for more information.
Contact our Office for Research for more information about researcher support.