We work to create and foster:
- a culturally safe environment that welcomes, nurtures and recreates based on relationships to land, culture, law and elders
- sharing of Aboriginal knowledge, and translating and embedding Aboriginal practices into all our work, research and curricula
- respect for all people through mutually engaged relationships
- a commitment to pursuing political and social justice, equity, and access to education for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- accountability to Aboriginal cultural values, protocols, and norms.