We work to create and foster:
- a culturally safe environment that welcomes, nurtures and recreates based on relationships to land, culture, law and elders
- sharing of Aboriginal knowledge, and translating and embedding Aboriginal practices into all our work, research and curricula
- respect for all people through mutually engaged relationships
- a commitment to pursuing political and social justice, equity, and access to education for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- accountability to Aboriginal cultural values, protocols, and norms.
In 'Our Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander profile':
Staff at Moondani Balluk
Moondani Balluk is managed by a group of passionate academic and professional staff and researchers.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander students
Moondani Balluk offer a lot of support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students with applying...
Strategies & statements
Victoria University is committed to promoting the participation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island...
About Moondani Balluk
The Moondani Balluk Academic Unit creates and fosters the sharing of Indigenous knowledge and provides...