To study at Victoria University (VU) as an international student, you can apply either:
- directly to the university (either online or in person)
- through an education agent.
To submit an international student application, you need to:
Once your application is complete, you can:
- check your application status
- respond to our admission officer's comments
- upload additional information, if required to do so
- accept your offer.
Apply through an agent
We work closely with approved agents around the world. They provide advice about VU's courses and studying in Australia.
If you need assistance to submit an international application, you can approach one of our international education agents.
International education agents can help you:
- understand your course options with Victoria University, including English language and entry requirements
- learn about studying in Australia
Applications from certain countries may require the use of an education agent.
Study an English-language course
If you have applied for a VU course and do not meet the English language requirements, you may be offered a place to study English at , the University's nationally-accredited English language centre. In this case, you do not need to submit an application to study English, as it will be included in your offer to study.