Submit an international application

To study at Victoria University (VU) as an international student, you can apply either:

  • directly to the university (either online or in person)
  • through an education agent.

Apply online

To submit an international student application, you need to:

  1. Find a course you are interested in
  2. Determine whether you meet the entry requirements for international students
  3. Register to apply

Once your application is complete, you can:

  • check your application status
  • respond to our admission officer's comments
  • upload additional information, if required to do so
  • accept your offer.

Apply through an agent

We work closely with approved agents around the world. They provide advice about VU's courses and studying in Australia.

If you need assistance to submit an international application, you can approach one of our international education agents.

International education agents can help you:

Applications from certain countries may require the use of an education agent.

Find an education agent in your country.

Study an English-language course

To apply for an English-language course, register your details and apply online through the University's online international admissions system, EAAMS.

If you have applied for a VU course and do not meet the English language requirements, you may be offered a place to study English at VU English, the University's nationally-accredited English language centre. In this case, you do not need to submit an application to study English, as it will be included in your offer to study.