- Philip AdamsSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Philip's main area of expertise is the application of large multi-sectoral and multi-regional economic models for policy analysis and forecasting. Since completing his PhD, he has been involved in the implementation of several large models of the Australian economy, including the MMRF dynamic model.
- Applied economic analysis for policy makers
- Economic modelling of industries and regions
- Energy and economic issues
- Greenhouse policy analysis
- Khandakar AhmedAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Khandakar Ahmed passionately strives to achieve excellence in teaching and research. He is currently a lecturer in Discipline of IT, College of Engineering and Science, Victoria University. He has extensive experience across industry and academia, a great team leader and member.
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Smart Technology
- Biomedical Informatics
- Anona Armstrong AMSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Professor Anona Armstrong is an expert in corporate governance, evaluation and ethics. She has a PhD in evaluation, policy analysis and applied organisation psychology. Anona has 10 years experience consulting to public and private sector clients, industry and teaching experience, as well as research supervision. She is Director of Sir Zelman Cowen Centre in the Victoria Law School.
- Corporate governance
- Andrew AntiohosAvailable to supervise research students
Dr Andrew Antiohos' areas of expertise include: Computational Fluid Mechanics (CFD) Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Computer Modelling of Mechanical Systems.
- Mechanical engineering
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Nonlinear/finite element analysis
- Computational mechanics