Payment options for student & visitor parking
Students and visitors can park in the P Meter areas, using the Easy Park phone App or paperless pay stations in the car park.
Hours of operation
Paid parking applies between 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday including public holidays.
- $2.20 for 2 hours
- $5.50 for all-day parking.
EasyPark App – card only
The EasyPark App allows to you select and adjust your parking time so you only pay for what you need.
Download EasyPark from:
To pay for parking using the EasyPark App:
- Register your details and payment method (you only need to set this up once)
- Enter your vehicle registration
- Enter the parking area code displayed on signage around the car park
- Set your parking time
There are transaction fees for using the app. The packages are:
- EasyPark casual user – for those that don’t pay to park often. There is no monthly fee, and you pay 10% per transaction.
- EasyPark saver – for those that park 2-3 times per week or more. This option involves a monthly fee of $1.99, plus 2.25% transaction fee, which is more cost effective for regular users.
For more information call 1300 734 070 or visit the EasyPark website.
Parking meters are paperless and accept coins only. All you need is your licence plate details to enter into the meter and choose the 2 Hour or all-day parking option.
Parking meters only accept $2, $1, 50c, 20c and 10c and do not provide change.