Make use of our free evening (weekdays only) shuttle buses connecting the Footscray & St Albans campuses to their nearest train stations.
Feel safer knowing that a security guard is on-board.
The service operates weeknights during semester, Swotvac & exams to and from the Footscray & St Albans campuses. See the academic calendar for relevant semester dates.
Footscray shuttle bus
This bus goes between Footscray Park Campus, the Footscray railway station, and the Footscray Nicholson Campus.
Timetable for Footscray Campus shuttle bus
There are 4 stops on this route.
Ballarat Rd Building G,
Gate 1, Buckley Street
Telford Building, Footscray Nicholson
* No buses to or from Footscray Nicholson Campus after 10.25pm.
Download a PDF version of the Footscray campuses shuttle timetable.
Footscray shuttle bus route
- The Footscray service starts from the bus stop outside Building G North side (main campus side) of Ballarat Road (Stop 1)
- Proceeds East and turns right into Moore Street
- Continues to Irving Street and stops at the Railway Station (Stop 2)
- Proceeds South on Irving Street from the Railway Station
- Turns left onto Nicholson Street and proceeds South
- Turns right on to Buckley Street and proceeds West
- Turns left on Albert Street and enters Footscray Nicholson Gate 1
- Stops in front of Telford Building (Stop 3)
- Exits Footscray Nicholson car park and turns right onto Buckley Street from Albert Street
- Turns left on Nicholson Street and proceeds North
- Turns right into Irving Street and stops at Footscray Railway Station (Stop 4)
- Proceeds North onto Moore Street and turns left onto Ballarat Road
- Continues straight on Ballarat Road and turns right into Hoadley Court
- Performs a U-turn and turns left onto Ballarat Road
- Returns to Stop 1 where the route starts again.
Footscray Railway Station information
More about the Footscray Railway Station from the PTV website, including:
- a journey planner from Footscray Railway station
- train timetables for the Sunbury Line, Werribee line and Williamstown line (and getting to the City from each of those lines)
- departure timetables in PDF format from Footscray station to City, Sunbury, Williamstown and Werribee
- general station information.
St Albans shuttle bus
This bus goes between St Albans Campus and the St Albans Railway station.
St Albans timetable
There are 3 stops on this route.
See the St Albans Campus page which includes links to planning your journey on the PTV website, a Google map and campus map.
Building 10 (Roundabout)
St Albans Campus
Gate 1, McKechnie Street,
St Albans Railway Station
Download a PDF version of the St Albans Campus shuttle timetable.
St Albans shuttle bus route
- The route starts from the roundabout outside Building 10 roundabout (Levenia Street side of campus) (Stop 1)
- Proceeds North along campus road to McKechnie Street campus entrance, Gate 1 roundabout
- Stops at Gate 1, McKechnie St entrance (Stop 2)
- Continues to St Albans Railway Station (Stop 3)
- Proceeds back to Building 10 (Stop 1) from the St Albans Railway Station where the route starts again.
St Albans Railway Station information
More about the St Albans Railway Station from the PTV website, including:
- a journey planner from St Albans Railway station
- train timetables for the Sunbury Line (and getting to the City)
- departure timetables in PDF format from St Albans station to City and Sunbury
- general station information.
Campus security contact numbers
Emergency number: +61 3 9919 6666.
General enquiries: +61 3 9919 4999.