Following the overwhelming success of VU undergraduate students enrolled in the revolutionary, award-winning VU Block Model, we have now rolled out the learning model to our postgraduate courses.
With smaller, collaborative classes, VU’s Block Model is designed to allow you to be more focused, giving you more time to connect with your peers, academics and industry partners, and helping you build strong professional networks.
Some key benefits of the VU Block Model for postgraduate courses include:
- focus – study one or two units at a time instead of juggling the standard four units at once
- flexibility – better work/life/study balance, more intakes (so you don't have to wait to start), and part-time or full-time options
- connections – more focused timetables allow you to connect with peers, teaching staff and industry partners
- faster results – you typically finish your block on a Friday and receive your results the following Monday, taking away uncertainty and a long wait for results
- performance – the VU Block Model has shown an increase in pass rates, student success and engagement
- reputation – our multi-award-winning Block Model has gained an international reputation.