Our $68 million high-technology research facility meets international standards for best practice and are designed with multiple integrated spaces to facilitate interdisciplinary teaching, research, and engagement.
All our research is supported by the latest technologies and equipment.
Our labs support research in:
- able-bodied and in those with disability
- children, adults and the aged
- normal and extreme environments
- fundamental and applied research problems
- health and disease
- use of sophisticated technologies.