Having a comfortable, convenient and secure place to stay while you’re studying will make your uni experience enjoyable and support your wellbeing.
We are here to help you find accommodation that suits all your needs – and your budget.
UniLodge Victoria University – student accommodation
The modern accommodation has been purpose built with students in mind. It offers studio, two and six-bedroom luxury apartment living for over 500 students.
Rooms are fully furnished so you won't have to worry about buying a fridge, freezer, or many other household items like TVs, heaters, study desk or chair.
Key benefits of living in student accommodation:
- It's a safe and secure place to live and study – with 24 hour security, nearby shuttle buses to and from public transport and after-hours security escorts from campus.
- Convenient location providing you with access to all campus services, facilities and activities.
- Fully furnished with utilities and WiFi are already included in your rent.
- You will have many opportunities to meet and mix with other students from all over the world.
- Engaging resident programs, additional student support services and activities.
- Close to public transport to VU’s other campuses.
- There's easy access to shopping, vibrant cafés and markets in Footscray and surrounding suburbs.
- Affordable rent – considering the abundant amenities, and when compared to low quality and higher priced student accommodation in the CBD.
We also have a Student Housing Service to provide VU students help navigating the sometimes complicated process of living away from home. The housing support services we provide include:
- renting advice and assistance
- access to, and free advertising in, the
- links to groups and support programs that can get you into the right accommodation
- advice on tenancy issues
- information about moving in, staying, and moving out of your rental property.
- For tips, checklists and links, download the student housing guide.