Victoria University's (VU) campuses are open and welcoming staff, students and visitors in a COVIDSafe way.
- VU strongly encourages all eligible staff, students and visitors to get vaccinated and maintain up to date vaccinations to help protect the community, their loved ones, and each other.
- We strongly recommend wearing a face mask indoors, especially if you can't stay 1.5m away from other people. Carry a mask with you at all times (unless you are exempt).
- A list of on-campus COVID-19 exposure sites showing the last 7-days is now available.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please get tested and isolate immediately until the results of that test are known.
- Teaching and learning (in-person or online) location is dependent on the course. Find out more about course delivery modes.
- If you have concerns: students should speak with their course coordinator first, or can also talk with Student Services. Staff should speak with their manager.