Rosemarie: A pathway to osteopathy
Rosemarie Michetti followed a pathway from TAFE to postgraduate study in osteopathy. Now she plans to bring affordable healthcare to the west.
"There are exceptional leaders within VU’s staff. One teacher whom I met during my TAFE study is still a great friend to me a decade on. VU has literally made me a better person and I wouldn’t be in the position I am today without their support and genuine concern for their students.
I currently work as an osteopath, treating a diverse range of patients with musculoskeletal conditions. My next goal is to open a clinic with my sister, an exercise physiologist, to create an affordable interprofessional form of healthcare within western Melbourne.”
- SIS30313 - Certificate III in Fitness (no longer offered)
- SRS40503 - Certificate IV in Sport Development (no longer offered)
- SIS50612 - Diploma of Sport Development
- Bachelor of Exercise Science & Human Movement (Exercise Science), now Bachelor of Sport Science (Human Movement)
- Bachelor of Science (Clinical), now Bachelor of Science (Osteopathy)
- Master of Health Science (Osteopathy)