- Paul ZarebskiUnavailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Paul is a research active academic and Course Chair in the Bachelor of Business at Victoria University Business School.
- Australian real estate
- Industrial organisation
- Fiduciary remuneration
- Economic policy
- Financial analysis
- John ZeleznikowAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Over the past 25 years, Professor Zeleznikow has focused on how artificial intelligence can be used to enhance decision-making in domains such as law, negotiation and sport. His research findings have been utilised by law and mediation firms, Victoria Legal Aid, Relationships Australia Queensland, Victorian Institute of Sport, Australian Institute of Sport, and Relationships Australia Victoria.
- Applications of machine learning and probabilistic reasoning
- Artificial Intelligence and law
- Data mining and sport
- Dispute resolution
- Information technology and decision-making
- Yanchun ZhangAvailable to supervise research students
Professor Yanchun Zhang an international leader in database, big data and health informatics research. He currently leads the Centre for Applied Informatics, which focuses on application driven collaboration among experts from different fields. Research within the Centre has generated enormous social impact across health care, community, business and environmental studies.
- Data mining
- Data science
- Artificial intelligence
- Health informatics
- Lew ZipinSupervisor availability unknown
- Cultural Studies of Globalisation and Local-Global Connections
- Education for Social Justice Critical Social Theories and their application to Educational Institutions Theories of Curriculum and Pedagogy Critical Policy Sociology
- Higher Education Work and Governance
- Teachers and Students as Researchers
- Workloads in Universities
- James ZoisAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
James is a leading sports coaching expert and researcher producing highly ranked publications, collaborating on funded research projects, and supporting the development of new knowledge in sports and athlete development.
- Applied sports science
- Human performance
- Elite and junior athlete development
- Strength and conditioning for sports and athletic performance
- Talent Identification and Development
- Anthony ZulliAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Dr Zulli graduated in 2003 (PhD, University of Melbourne) and was top Victorian Post Doctoral fellow in 2006, winning the Servier Award and obtaining his Peter Doherty Fellow based at Austin Health under Professor David L Hare. In 2009 he joined Victoria University, as an academic pharmacology researcher, supervising honours and PhD students in cardiovascular disease and cancer treatments.
- Cardiovascular and kidney diseases
- Nutrition and dietary therapy in chronic diseases prevention and treatment
- Examining the role of the Mas receptor in endothelial dysfunction