- Marc C-ScottAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Dr Marc C-Scott is a senior lecturer in screen media at Victoria University. His research interests are within television (history, institutions, policy, broadcast technologies and methods), cross-platform media and sportscasting.
- Television institutions and broadcasters
- Video on demand
- Sports media rights
- Media streaming
- Mary Carolan-OlahAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Mary Carolan-Olah is a Professor of Midwifery, in the College of Health and Biomedicine, at Victoria University, and a midwife with 30 years experience, mostly in acute hospital settings. She is an established researcher in Midwifery and Women’s Health. Mary’s key research foci are in the region of gestational diabetes, ethnicity and ‘at risk’ pregnancy.
- Cultural diversity
- Gestational diabetes
- High risk pregnancy
- Qualitative research
- Laurie ChapinUnavailable to supervise research students
Psychology lecturer and researcher at Victoria University with interests in youth resilience and programs for vulnerable youth and young adults.
- Adolescent development
- Resilience processes
- Program evaluation
- Transition from secondary to tertiary
- Karen CharmanAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
I am interested and committed to research that engages and strengthens communities. I have worked in tertiary institutions for over 15 years. I teach across under-graduate and post graduate courses with a primary focus on learning in the community.
- Public Pedagogy
- Public history and auto-ethnography
- Hing-Wah ChauAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Dr Hing-Wah Chau is an academic teaching scholar in built environment. His research interests lie in sustainable built environment, architectural and urban design, design for ageing and inclusive design, as well as design for health and wellbeing. He has published numerous referred journal articles, referred conference papers and book chapters.
- Sustainable built environment
- Architectural and urban design
- Design for ageing and inclusive design
- Design for health and wellbeing
- Nader ChmaitUnavailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Experienced postdoctoral researcher with a demonstrated history of working in higher education and in sports business intelligence. Skilled in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Databases, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Data Visualisation.
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Business intelligence
- Statistical modelling
- Information Theory