Looking for a course to study in semester 2? Get personalised service when submitting your international student application in person.
Speed up your international application with express processing by talking to our friendly international student officers.
Book a time
Book your one-on-one express application appointment time with our staff.
- Where: VUHQ (in the Student Service Centre on the ground floor)
City Flinders Campus
- When: 2pm-4pm
Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays
from 28 June to 4 August.
Benefits of applying in person
Some benefits are:
- no application fees
- priority and express processing.
Our staff will be ready to:
- help you complete an application for semester 2, 2016
- discuss advanced standing and credit transfers.
Items to bring with you
Remember to bring these with you for assessment:
- academic results and qualifications for complete and incomplete studies
- proof of English language proficiency
- any other relevant documentation.
There will be no application fees if you have all the relevant documents for assessment with you.