VenU is back and open for six weeks only.
After a semester slaving away in the kitchens at the Footscray Nicholson campus, the College of Education Home Economics students are cooking up a storm at VenU. Join them for morning tea or lunch for the next six weeks on Wednesdays and Fridays.
VenU is open for morning tea between 8.30am and 11.30am. Items on the menu are just $4 each, or $6 with a coffee or tea.
- Pumpkin, feta and parsley muffins
- Traditional scones served with strawberry jam and cream
- Toasted croissant with ham, cheese and tomato
- Toasted banana bread with butter.
Gluten free options are also available.
VenU serves lunch from 12 noon to 1.30pm. Savoury items cost $8 each and sweet items are $4.
Sample savoury menu:
- Penne pasta with pesto and garlic bread
- Thai chicken burger and salad
- Classic Caesar salad
- Pork, veal and fennel sausage rolls with tomato chutney.
Sample sweet menu:
- Spiced quince and apple crumble with custard
- Bread and butter pudding with caramel sauce
- Petit pot au chocolat.
Gluten free and vegetarian options are also available.
VenU will be open on the following days.
- 20 April
- 22 April
- 27 April
- 29 April
- 4 May
- 6 May
- 11 May
- 13 May
- 18 May
- 20 May
- 1 June
- 3 June
Reservations are preferred but are essential. If you have a group of eight or more, or you are on a tight time schedule we strongly encourage you to make a booking.&
To make a booking please contact Robert Ford.
Phone: +61 3 9919 8471
Email: [email protected]