The PNG and the Pacific collection features a range of books, reports, journals, newsletters, yearbooks and pamphlets that focus mainly on Papua New Guinea, but also includes items from the greater Pacific and South East Asian regions.
The Collection's strengths are: economics, development and trade, statistical data, governance and administration, language and linguistics, education, culture, society and history.
Titles available in the collection include:
- Papua New Guinea Government Gazette
- Papua New Guinea National Bibliography
- Annual Report of the Territory of Papua
- New Guinea and Australia, the Pacific and South East Asia
- CSIRO Land Research Series
- Papua New Guinea Law Reports
- Pacific Linguistics series
- Research Bulletin of the PNG Department of Agriculture and Livestock / Primary Industry
- Papua New Guinea Newsletter