Learn about the process for applying for funding schemes at VU.
Research Funding application process
- Email of your intent to submit a grant at least 14 business days prior to the submission deadline, with a link to the funding scheme.
- from the VU Research intranet. (VPN access required)
- Send the following information to at least 7 working days before the funding scheme due date:
- completed coversheet (Research Office will arrange Institute sign-off)
- completed costing tool
- stable application draft
- draft of any required support letters.
We will then:
- undertake a compliance check to ensure your grant application complies with the relevant internal and external guidelines
- arrange signature approval from Executive staff (if required).
Once the Research Office has confirmed approval, Chief Investigators may submit their application directly to the funding body.