In order to submit a grant application at Victoria University you need to:
- organise peer review
- obtain the formal support of your College, Institute or Centre
- provide information for HERDC and MORA data collection via the Research contracts & grants cover sheet (.docx).
The process is as follows:
- Advise the Research Services of your intention to submit (via email to email@example.com).
- Approach peer reviewers (1 for <$50k; 2 for >$50k VU income and ARC/NHMRC), agree to timelines and provide them with form.
More information on peer review for external grant applications.
- After peer review and final draft completed, fill in and sign Part 1 of the cover sheet and have it reviewed and signed by your College (Dean or Research Director), or Centre/Institute Director.
- Submit application to Research Services with fully signed cover sheet at least 5 days before due date for compliance and eligibility checking.
More information on the Research contracts & grants cover sheet.
When a Dean, College Research Director or Director of Institute/Centre is named as a researcher on the application, a delegate/deputy will have to sign in their place.