In order to submit a grant application at Victoria University you need to follow these steps:
- Send [email protected] a courtesy notification of your intent to submit a grant and the due date
- Prepare your draft application
- Download the appropriate cover sheet and costing tools from the VU Research intranet
- Use the costing tool to calculate costs associated with the project
- At least 7 working days before the funding scheme due date, send to [email protected]
- A copy of or link to the funding scheme guidelines
- Your draft proposal
- A completed costing tool
- A complete coversheet
- Provide information for HERDC and MORA data collection via the Research Contracts & Grants Cover Sheet
Research Services will then:
- check your grant application complies with the funding guidelines
- confirm the support of your Institute Director and Dean (to confirm your availability, if you are based in a College).
Once compliance and Institute support are confirmed, Chief Investigators may submit their application directly to the funding body.