- Submit an Intent to Apply (ITA) application. Information on this new process will be circulated via the research-info email list and a Global Announcement via the Director – Office for Research.
- Wait for confirmation from the Office for Research that you are to proceed to full application and note all key dates (internal and external) for the scheme.
- Prepare full application using the ARC or NHMRC online grant system (RMS for ARC and RGMS for NHMRC).
- Submit application to the Office for Research by the date for a compliance check with:
- Submit the final application to the ARC or NHMRC via their online grant system (RMS for ARC and RGMS for NHMRC).
For more information about applying for ARC and NHMRC grants at Victoria University, please contact email@example.com. Alternatively contact:
Phone: +61 3 9919 4955
Phone: +61 3 9919 4707