When submitting an application to the Australian Research Council (ARC) or National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC):
- Submit a Notification of Intent (NOI). Information on this new process will be circulated via the research-info email list and a Global Announcement via the Director – Research Services.
- Wait for confirmation from Research Services that you are to proceed to full application and note all key dates (internal and external) for the scheme.
- Prepare full application using the ARC or NHMRC online grant system (RMS for ARC and RGMS for NHMRC).
- Submit application to Research Services by the date for a compliance check with signed Certification Page.
- Submit the final application to the ARC or NHMRC via their online grant system (RMS for ARC and RGMS for NHMRC).