Within Research Services we support the VU researcher in meeting reporting obligations to the University and the Government and provide assistance with accessing research technology.
We provide support for the main VU research systems Quest and VU Elements.
For all technical enquiries and help with Quest or VU Elements, please submit a ticket through the VU Support Hub.
Submitting a ticket
- Visit the VU Support Hub (login required).
- Click on the 'Research' tile (scroll down to access).
- Click 'Submit a new ticket'.
- Select an item from the Service Catalog.
- Enter the details of your request.
- Click 'Review & Submit', then click 'Submit'.
Researchers are increasingly working with technologists in designing and constructing research projects. Technologists with experience in research can help in a variety of ways including costing technology aspects of proposals, software or IT service development, collaboration tools, online web portals, database and data analysis, and digital research methods.
For more information about eResearch at Victoria University, contact [email protected].