The Research Funding Team works closely with researchers to enhance all research funding activities (internal and external).
About the team
The team manages research grant processes (pre- and post-award) through:
- compliance checking
- overseeing the peer review process
- running internal EOI processes
- acting as a contact point for funding agencies
- preparing and executing grant funding agreements.
The research funding team oversees research contract management by:
- assisting with pricing of research projects
- negotiating terms of research agreements with third parties
- preparing and executing research agreements.
Opportunity identification activities include:
- identifying opportunities for contract research
- research tender identification and bid coordination
- attending networking events to create research opportunities
- intellectual property and commercialisation management.