Research Services monitors, promotes, administers and reports Victoria University's research activities.
We provide support to VU researchers in the areas of:
- external and internal research funding coordination, administration and review assistance
- negotiation support and administration of research contracts
- patenting and licensing support
- animal ethics and biosafety
- human research ethics and integrity
- data collection and reporting of research performance.
Research Services supports and enables the University’s research activity through a range of operational and strategic services delivered to University researchers and management.