The IBC meets six times per year. Take note of the committee dates, locations and closing of submissions for the agenda.
Submissions must be received before 5pm on:
- Wednesday 30 January for the meeting on Wednesday 20 February 2019 at Footscray Campus, Room D309.
- Wednesday 13 March for the meeting on Wednesday 3 April 2019 at Werribee Campus, 1B101 Conference Room.
- Wednesday 15 May for the meeting on Wednesday 5 June 2019 at Western Hospital, CHRE, PBL5.
- Wednesday 10 July for the meeting on Wednesday 31 July 2019 at St Albans Campus, Room 4S 113.
- Wednesday 11 September for meeting on Wednesday 2 October 2019 at Footscray Park Campus, Room D309.
- Wednesday 13 November for meeting on Wednesday 4 December 2019 at Werribee Campus, 1B101 Conference Room.
To ensure your Institutional Biosafety application is reviewed by the committee, you must follow the agenda closure dates.
Send your applications for pre-review to the Biosafety Manager 10 working days before the agenda closure date for the relevant meeting.
Documents received at Research Services after 5pm on the agenda closure date will be held over until the following meeting.
Submission of Annual Progress Report/Final Report
For all ongoing projects that have been approved by the Institutional Biosafety Committee, investigators must complete:
- Annual Progress reports during the life of the project
- and a Final report is to be completed on completion of the project.
- Applications for storage of GMOs must be made before expiry of the current IBC project approval.
Annual Reports for all IBC Projects are due to be submitted to email@example.com by mid-December 2019.