The IBC meets six times per year. Take note of the committee dates, locations and closing of submissions for the agenda.
Submissions must be received before 5pm on:
- Wednesday 29 January for the meeting on Wednesday 19 February 2020 at Footscray Campus, Room D309.
- Wednesday 4 March for the meeting on Wednesday 25 March 2020 at Werribee Campus, 2166 Conference Room.
- Wednesday 13 May for the meeting on Wednesday 3 June 2020 at Western Hospital, CHRE, PBL5.
- Wednesday 15 July for the meeting on Wednesday 5 August 2020 at St Albans Campus, Room 4S 113.
- Wednesday 9 September for meeting on Wednesday 30 September 2020 at Footscray Park Campus, Room D309.
- Wednesday 11 November for meeting on Wednesday 2 December 2020 at Werribee Campus, 2166 Conference Room.
To ensure your Institutional Biosafety application is reviewed by the committee, you must follow the agenda closure dates.
Send your applications for pre-review to the Biosafety Manager 10 working days before the agenda closure date for the relevant meeting.
Documents received at Research Services after 5pm on the agenda closure date will be held over until the following meeting.
Submission of Annual Progress Report/Final Report
For all ongoing projects that have been approved by the Institutional Biosafety Committee, investigators must complete:
- Annual Progress reports during the life of the project
- and a Final report is to be completed on completion of the project.
- Applications for storage of GMOs must be made before expiry of the current IBC project approval.
Annual Reports for all IBC Projects are due to be submitted to [email protected] by mid-December 2020.