If you are withdrawing from a Certificate I-IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or VE Graduate Certificate, you need to:
- request a printed Course/Unit Withdrawal form from VUHQ which lists all enrolled units in current and future study periods for the current academic year
- have the form validated against your withdrawal date by administrative staff in the relevant Victoria University Polytechnic Centre.
The withdrawal will not be processed until staff have done all of the following:
- entered the withdrawal and participation dates
- indicated fee liability for material fees
- approved and signed off on the course/unit withdrawal.
Finalise your withdrawal by completing these steps:
- sign the completed form
- check that relevant details on the form are correct
- submit the form in person to VUHQ, or email it to us via ASKVU.