If you are withdrawing from a Certificate I-IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or VE Graduate Certificate, you need:
- A printed (TAFE) Course/Unit Withdrawal form from VUHQ, which lists all enrolled units in current and future study periods for the current academic year.
Your withdrawal will not be processed until staff have done all of the following:
- entered the withdrawal and participation dates
- indicted fee liability for material fees
- approved and signed off on the course/unit withdrawal.
To submit your withdrawal, make sure you take the following steps:
- complete and sign the (TAFE) Course/Unit Withdrawal
- check that relevant details on the form are correct
- submit the form in person at VUHQ, or by email via ASKVU.