Change your enrolment

Changing your units of study, taking a break, studying part-time, or transferring into a different course all involve making changes to your enrolment.

This section explains the processes you should follow to ensure that we know what your plans are, and help you avoid academic and financial penalties.

Maximum course duration

Before you decide to make any changes to your enrolment, it is important that you have explored all the different options available to you and understand how these changes may impact your maximum course duration (length of time in which you must complete your course).

For International students, course duration may be impacted due to academic intervention and/or the availability of required units. This will need to be reviewed as part of the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) extension process.