Some services, like teach out course mapping, take time and require more in-depth support from your CUA. You can make an appointment to meet one-to-one with a CUA in your College if you need one of the following services:
- Detailed course advice – If you are unable to follow the standard delivery plan for your course due to receiving Advanced Standing credits, changes in your course structure or unsuccessful completion of units, please book an appointment with your CUA.
- Teach-out course mapping – If you are currently studying a course in teach-out mode and require assistance with selecting units for enrolment, please book an appointment with your CUA.
- Victoria Abroad Overseas Study Plans – If you are a student undertaking an exchange program overseas and are seeking approval for your completed Overseas Study Plan, please book and appointment with your CUA.
Book an appointment through our system
Once you have logged into the booking system through MYVU, you’ll be prompted to select the:
- main campus where your course is based
- type of service you need
- course you are enrolled in
- preferred date and time from the available appointments.
This will allow you to book an appointment with the CUA assigned to your course.
You'll receive an email confirming your appointment. We will also send you a reminder on the day of your appointment.