The VU 3MT Final held on 25 August 2017 saw six doctoral research candidates battle it out, presenting their research in a nail-biting three minutes.
Gabriela Byrne from the College of Business won the University’s Three-minute Thesis final for her presentation Preventing problem gambling relapse.
She will represent Victoria University at the 3MT Final at the University of Queensland on 29 September 2017.
Elizabeth Sidiropoulos from the College of Education won the runner-up prize for her presentation Legacy or Leadership: The Contribution of Higher Education to Student Learning for Sustainability.
Subhan Iswahyudi from the College of Business won the People’s Choice prize for his presentation Ethical Leadership Influences in Business-to-Business Marketing.
3MT VU Grand Final Competitors
- Gabriela Byrne (College of Business)
- Subhan Iswahyudi (College of Business)
- Kate Kelly (College of Health & Biomedicine)
- Elizabeth Sidiropoulos (College of Education)
- Ananya Thomas (College of Engineering & Science)
- Anbharasi Vanangamudi (College of Engineering & Science)