To keep your place in your higher education (HE) course, you must take one of the following actions with regard to your fees:
- pay your fees by the
- submit a Commonwealth Assistance Form with a valid Tax File Number (TFN) or TFN certificate by the to defer the total cost of your course.
Enrolment cancellation due to non-payment of fees
If your enrolment is cancelled, the cancellation will take effect immediately and you will no longer be permitted to attend classes, perform any course assessments or receive academic results for the relevant study period.
|Type of place
|Reasons for Enrolment cancellation
|Commonwealth Supported Student (CSP)
|Full-fee paying domestic students
Reinstatement of enrolment
- A Commonwealth Supported student will be required to enrol into the unit(s) as a non-award. You will be enrolled as a full-fee paying student and be required to pay your fees upfront.
- A full-fee paying student or international student will be required to pay the outstanding amount.
Please note, the University reserves the right to decline a reinstatement request.
Legal action will be undertaken if:
- all debt-collection activities have been completed
- you have not paid in full or organised a payment plan
- you have defaulted in a payment plan
- you have not with the Integrity Office to dispute the charges
- a decision has been made in regards to your dispute and you have not taken any further action to comply.
Once the legal action is initiated, you may be liable for the legal costs incurred. The legal cost is based on the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria scale costs and varies for each account.