To view your statement of account (invoice), log in to MyVU.

The tuition fees on your invoice are based on your enrolment, so it is important to check that you are correctly enrolled.

Your statement of account includes important information, inlcuding due dates, fee amounts and payment options.

You must pay all of your fees by the due date on your statement of account – except for fees deferred through HECS-HELP, SA-HELP, FEE-HELP or VET Student Loan with a valid Tax File Number (TFN).

If you don't pay your fees on time, or provide your TFN to defer your fees by census date, you may incur a late-payment penalty or have your enrolment cancelled.

How to pay your fees

Here is a summary of all the options available to pay your course fees.

Students can pay their fees online via credit card by proceeding with the payment options linked on their statement of account (invoice) under ‘Pay online’.

We currently accept Visa and Mastercard.

Victoria University's bank account details (BSB, Account Number, Account Name and Reference) appear on the Statement of Account (invoice) under ‘Electronic Funds Transfer’ under ‘Payment Options’.

These bank account details are unique to you.

Make BPAY payments direct from your cheque, savings or debit account.

Your Customer Reference Number and biller code appears on your Statement of Account (invoice).

Using Post Billpay, you can pay via one of the following options:

Quote your Post Billpay code and your reference number, which both appear on your statement of account (invoice) under ‘Post Billpay’ under ‘Payment Options.’

Mail a cheque or money order, made payable to Victoria University – in Australian dollars (AUD$) if paying from overseas.


Remittances, Finance, Victoria University
PO Box 14428
Melbourne, VIC 8001

Please note: Write your Student ID number and name on the back of the cheque.

Australia Post

Present your statement of account (invoice) at any Australia Post Office on or before the due date on your statement of account (invoice).

Credit cards and EFTPOS facilities are available.

American Express or Diners Club cards will not be accepted.

Selected VUHQ Student Service Centres

Present your statement of account (invoice) to a VUHQ by 4pm on or before the due date on your statement of account (invoice). Credit card and EFTPOS facilities are available.

Please note:

  • cash and cheque payments are no longer accepted at any VUHQ.

This payment option is only for transferring funds from overseas to the University's Australian bank account.

Our bank and your bank may charge fees for international telegraphic transfers. Allow an additional AUD$50 in your payment to cover these standard bank fees.

Please note: The bank account number is unique to each student. Do not pay multiple student payments to the same bank account number.

Continuing students payments

Refer to the Payment Options on your statement of account (invoice). It will specify our nominated bank account details to which you can transmit your funds.

Payment details table

Fields Details
Bank (Field #57) Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Bank Address (Field #57) 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW
SWIFT Code (Field #57) CTBAAU2SXXX
Branch Number/BSB (Field #57) NBFI 067-921
Account Number (Field #59) Refer to the Account Number on your Tax Invoice.
Account Title (Field #59) Victoria University
Payment Details (Field #70) Enter the Reference shown on your Invoice, your ID, name and NBFI BSB 067-921

Take the payment details (from the Payment details table on this page), your tax invoice, and the Commonwealth Bank (BSB 067-921) confirmation letter, to your bank to have them process the payment.

Once you have sent your payment please:

  • email [email protected] with the following information:
    • VU Student ID number
    • family name, given name
    • date of transfer
    • amount transferred AUD$
    • country from which payment was sent
    • bank confirmation of payment advice
    • course details.
  • attach evidence of your payment to the EAAMS international admissions system.


As a currently enrolled student, you can be sponsored by your employer or by any other third-party organisation that agrees to meet your financial responsibilities.