Eligibility & exemptions
All applications will be assessed to determine eligibility for a payment plan. Further exclusions may apply.
You may be eligible for a payment plan if you are:
- a domestic student (Australian Citizen/Australian Permanent Resident/New Zealand Citizen/Permanent Humanitarian Visa) and
- studying a VE/TAFE course and
- at least 18 years old (if you are under 18 years old, you will require a guarantor to enter the payment plan on your behalf).
- International students please refer to Fee Extension.
- Higher Education students.
- Students studying short courses.
- Australian Citizens and Humanitarian Visa Holders who are studying courses that are part of the VET Student Loan program. Students on this category must defer or pay their tuition fees upfront prior to census date. Only materials, auxiliary and student amenities fees can be put under the payment plan.
- Students who are eligible for VET FEE HELP must defer or pay their tuition fees upfront prior to census date. Only materials, auxiliary and student amenities fees can be put under the payment plan.
Your eligibility will be further assessed upon your application. Further exclusions may apply.