The Werribee Learning Commons is located in Building 1A at our Werribee Campus. Facilities include:
- 90 PCs (bookings required)
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Print, copying and scanning
- Student quiet study room
- Student group study room (bookings required)
- Self-service loans
- Research room.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 8250 for more information about the services and facilities available.
- Library staff are not available to provide assistance from 1pm to 2pm and after 5.00pm Monday to Friday or during weekend hours. Access is available to PCs, printing and electronic resources only.
- Requested items/holds can be collected at Werribee Library from 8.30am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday only.
On this page
4 January to 28 February
Monday to Friday:
8.30am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm (staffed library service)
Weekends and public holidays: Closed