If you believe you meet the criteria, you'll need to attend an interview with a Senior Adviser to apply.
Preparing for the interview
Before attending the interview:
- complete the fee extension application form including the expenditure sheet on the second page
- prepare any additional evidence/supporting documentation.
You must also bring evidence to the interview to support your case, such as:
- the completed fee extension application form
- Statement of Account (invoice)
- proof of income (payslips or statement of payment from Centrelink)
- receipts for all payments
- supporting documentation outlining your exceptional circumstances.
Book an interview
Book an interview with a Senior Adviser