We are committed to providing you with supported, varied study options that suit your needs.
Our TAFE courses are offered in a number of ways, including the interactive e-learning models and what was previously known as our blended learning model, with delivery modes that are responsive to our current learning environment.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) continually adapt to technological advancements, industry demands and what is happening in the world around us. Our learning models and the way that courses are delivered have been developed for the future of VET.
Find out how your course of interest is delivered by visiting the relevant course page.
- Face to face: Your classes, learning and assessment will be delivered with your teacher either on campus or in a virtual classroom.
- Online: Your classes, learning and assessment will be delivered solely online in either a virtual class, other online learning collaborations and/or independent eLearning. This could be in real-time or self-paced.
- Workplace: Usually, your learning and assessment will be solely in the workplace. At times, you may also access classes, learning and assessment in the workplace, on-campus or in a virtual classroom and/or independent eLearning.
- Face to face | eLearning | workplace: You may participate in a combination of delivery modes, including face to face with your teacher on campus or in a virtual classroom, with additional independent eLearning and/or work placements.
Interactive & award-winning learning models
The interactive e-learning models replace paper-based theory with a combination of face-to-face teaching and user-friendly e-learning tools that can be completed anytime, anywhere.
You will be:
- guided through a range of interactive e-learning activities and resources, developed by professional learning designers in collaboration with Victoria University Polytechnic's educators, and;
- further develop your skills on campus with practical workshops and work placements if required.
Our interactive e-learning environment keeps you connected with our teachers throughout your learning journey, with a range of support services and assistance available.
We have refined and adapted our innovative learning models for a number of years, and won awards for our e-learning modules, learning design team, and learning model development in 2021, 2020 and 2019.