Read the Terms & Conditions for the VU Graduation Celebration Pack competition.
By entering the 2020 VU Graduation Celebration Pack competition ("the Promotion"), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into these Terms and Conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 30 Novemeber 2020 at 10am AEST and closes Sunday 6 December 2020 at 11.59pm AEST (“The Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- The Promoter will randomly select five Entrants (“Winners”).
- The Promoter will contact the Winners by email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry by Friday 10 December 2020.
- The Winners’ name and winning entry may be published on the Victoria University's Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Prizes will be sent to the delivery address provided by the Winners.
- Prizes will only be sent to delivery addresses located within Australia.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this competition, take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- If the Winner does not provide a delivery address by 15 December 2020, the Winner forfeits their prize and a new Winner will be drawn for the unclaimed prize.