Metal trades – onshore skills assessments in Melbourne
Victoria University will be undertaking skills assessment in Melbourne for candidates requiring a practical assessment in metal trades.
Our assessment team will be conducting practical assessments in line with Australian Industry requirements for the following:
- Boilermaker (ANZSCO code: 322311)
- Boilermaker/Welder (ANZSCO code: 322311)
- Fitter – General (ANZSCO code: 323211)
- Fitter and Turner (ANZSCO Code 323212)
- Fitter – Welder (ANZSCO Code 323213)
- Metal Fabricator (ANZSCO code: 322311)
- Metal Fitter and Machinist NEC (ANZSCO Code 323299)
- Metal Machinist (First Class) (ANZSCO Code 323214)
- Pressure Welder (ANZSCO Code 322312)
- Sheetmetal Trades Worker (ANZSCO code: 322211)
- Toolmaker (ANZSCO Code 343412)
- Welder – First Class (ANZSCO code: 322313).
Bookings for the assessments close 10 days prior to the assessment date – provided the application has already passed Documentary Evidence Assessment stage.
To make your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your application number.