Carpentry & Bricklaying - onshore skills assessments in Perth
Victoria University will be undertaking skills assessments in Perth for candidates requiring a skills assessment in the wood and mortar trades.
Our assessments are conducted in line with Australian Industry requirements for the following:
- Carpenter (ANZSCO code: 331212)
- Carpenter and Joiner (ANZSCO code: 331211)
- Joiner (ANZSCO code: 331213)
- Cabinetmaker (ANZSCO Code 394111)
- Bricklayer (ANZSCO Code 331111).
Bookings close 10 days prior to the assessment date – provided the application has already passed Documentary Evidence Assessment stage.
To make your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your application number.
North Metropolitan TAFE 18 Loxwood Road Balga WA 6061