Higher education (HE) fee extensions
HE students eligible for fee extension
The following Higher Education students are eligible for a fee extension:
- International students
- Domestic students who are not eligible to defer their fees via HELP loan (Permanent Residents or New Zealand citizens).
HE students not eligible for fee extension
The following Higher Education students are not eligible for a fee extension:
- Domestic students who are eligible to defer their fees via HELP loan (Australian citizens, Permanent Humanitarian or New Zealand citizens SCV holder)
- Students enrolled in non-award courses and cross institutional study
- Summer or Winter enrolments.
Fee extensions process for HE students
For international students enrolled in First Year Model, you are required to pay 50% by the due date to get an extension to:
- Semester 1 (Blocks 1-4): 23 March 2018
- Semester 2 (Blocks 1-4): 17 August 2018
If you cannot meet the extended payment due date, you may be eligible for an additional extension if you meet the criteria defined under Exceptional circumstances as outlined on this page.