Benefits of being an ambassador
Being an ambassador is a rewarding job with many benefits. They include:
- having fun while earning money
- enhancing your public relations, communication and leadership skills
- gaining valuable work experience
- flexibility to choose your shifts each week based on a range of opportunities
- broadening your networks.
In this diverse role, you will be required to represent the University and its course offerings at a range of events, including:
- school, community and major expos (for example, The Age VCE and Careers Expo)
- Open Day and other VU recruitment events
- school visits (both on campus and at the schools)
- information sessions.
In addition, you may also be required to make presentations, take part in student panels, attend events and conduct campus tours.