Visit the library and speak to a librarian for advice about researching and referencing your assignments.
Drop-in sessions are open to all students (TAFE, undergraduate and postgraduate) from each discipline area. Sessions are free and no appointment is required.
Drop-in Library referencing & researching
During HE semester (23 July – 16 November 2018), drop in for advice:
- City Flinders: Every Tuesday & Thursday, 12pm – 1pm, Learning Hub (level 9)
- City Queen Library: Monday to Friday, from opening till 4pm, library service desk
- Footscray Park Library & Learning Hub: Monday to Friday, 12pm – 1pm, Learning Hub (level 2)
- Footscray Nicholson Library: Every Tuesday & Thursday, 12pm – 1pm, Learning Hub (level 2)
- St Albans Library: Every Tuesday & Wednesday, 12pm – 1pm, Learning Hub (level 2)
Drop-in sessions are not available:
- mid-semester break: 24 September – 28 September
- Melbourne Cup Day: 6 November
Librarian advice at Werribee Library
All Werribee students (TAFE, undergraduate and postgraduate) can get advice about:
- database searching
- accessing articles
- other information research skills.
When: Tuesday (except mid-year break 24 September – 28 September 2018, public holidays, University holidays), 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
Where: Werribee Library service desk or by phoning +61 3 9919 8250