The Law Library is located on Level 2 of 295 Queen Street at our City Campus (entry via Little Lonsdale Street). Facilities include:
- 23 PCs (bookings required)
- student laptops for loan (book at the City Library service desk)
- WiFi access
- service desk
- printing, copying and scanning
- 4 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- reserve collection
- self-service loans
- quiet study in all areas.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4266 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday only) for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.