The Werribee campus library is located on the ground level of Building 1A at our Werribee Campus.
- WiFi access and PCs for access to the online library of e-books and electronic journals and the internet
- rooms for group work or quiet study
- postgraduate research rooms for private study
- multi-function devices for your printing, copying and scanning needs.
- “Study hall” conditions might apply at times during which there is limited support, but there is access to PCs, printing and the online library.
- Use the ‘self-check’ machine to borrow print items.
- Collect requested items/holds during staffed hours.
- After hours, use the returns chute located just outside the main entrance to the Library to return borrowed items.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4266 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday only) for more information about the services and facilities available.