The Footscray Park Learning Commons is located on Level 2, Building P at our Footscray Park campus. Facilities include:
- 296 PCs and 6 Apple MACs (bookings required via MyPC)
- 15 student laptops for loan (book at the service desk)
AutoCAD and MATLAB software available on some PCs (ask staff at service desk for location)
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Printing, copying and scanning
- 14 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- Research Student Lounge on level 4
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- Level 3 and parts of level 2 is a quiet study area.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4518 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.
Phone: +61 3 9919 4518
After hours returns
Building D Entrance, Hoadley Court off Ballarat Road, Footscray
Learning Commons partner services
- Academic support & development – the Language & Learning team at VU provides a range of face-to-face and online language and learning support for all students including academic writing, maths tuition and study skills
- Career services – access to online and face-to-face career and employment services
- IT services – support for Victoria University's information and technology resources
- Research ambassadors – peer-to-peer research support to VU research students and staff
- Disability support – support and assistance for students with a disability or medical condition