The Footscray Park Learning Commons is located on Level 2, Building P at our Footscray Park Campus. Facilities include:
- 296 PCs and 6 Apple Macs
- 15 student laptops for loan (book at the service desk)*
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Printing, copying and scanning
- 14 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- Research Student Lounge on level 4
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- Level 3 and parts of level 2 is a quiet study area.
*AutoCAD and MATLAB software available on PCs SFPP225CL-01 to SFPP225CL-012 (ask staff at service desk for location)
*ANSYS and SolidWorks software available on PCs SFPP225CL-13 to SFPP225CL-017 (ask staff at service desk for location)
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4518 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study hall conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.
Phone: +61 3 9919 4518
After hours returns
Please use the returns chute located just outside the main entrance to the Library, Building P.