The Footscray Park Library is located on Level 2, Building P at our Footscray Park Campus.
- staff support at the Library service desk
- WiFi access and PCs for access to the online library of e-books and electronic journals, and the internet
- AutoCAD, MATLAB, ANSYS and SolidWorks software available on some PCs
- ‘self-check’ machine to borrow/return print items
- ‘collection shelf’ for requested items/holds
- rooms for group work or quiet study
- student laptops with chargers for loan from the Library service desk
- multifunction devices for printing, copying and scanning
- Research Student Lounge on level 4.
Level 1 of Building P at Footscray Park campus provides you access to:
- PCs, printing and the online library
- student laptops without chargers available for a day loan from the automated laptop self-service lockers (located on the way to Room P134).
Use the after-hours returns chute located just outside the main entrance to the Library, Building P, to return borrowed items.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4266 (9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday only) for more information about the services and facilities available.