The Footscray Park Library is located on Level 2, Building P at our Footscray Park Campus.
- WiFi access and PCs for access to the online library of e-books and electronic journals, and the internet
- AutoCAD, MATLAB, ANSYS and SolidWorks software available on some PCs
- rooms for group work or quiet study
- student laptops for loan
- multifunction devices for printing, copying and scanning
- Research Student Lounge on level 4.
- 'Study hall' conditions might apply at times during which there is limited support, but there is access to PCs, printing and the online library.
- Use the ‘self-check’ machine to borrow print items.
- Collect requested items/holds during staffed hours.
- After hours, use the returns chute located just outside the main entrance to the Library, Building P, to return borrowed items.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4266 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday only) for more information about the services and facilities available.