The Footscray Nicholson Learning Commons is located on Level 2, Telford Building at our Footscray Nicholson campus. Facilities include:
- 152 PCs, 3 Apple Macs (bookings required via MyPC)
- WiFi access
- Printing, copying and scanning
- 3 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- Student quiet study room
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- Video conferencing room (ask staff at the service desk)
- Additional 3 student group study rooms on level 4 of the Hoadley Building (no bookings required).
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 8630 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.