The St Albans Learning Commons is located on Level 2, Building 7 at our St Albans campus. Facilities include:
- 156 PCs (bookings required via MyPC)
- 5 student laptops for loan (book at service desk)
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Printing, copying and scanning
- 16 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- 2 postgraduate research rooms
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- Level 1 is a quiet study area.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 2141 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.