product innovation and service development
pricing, consumer behaviour and negotiation
working with stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds.
Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Major Studies
- Hotel and Resort Operations Management
- Introduction to Tourism Hospitality and Events
- Tourism Product Design and Delivery
- Business Integrated Learning
- Revenue Management
- Managing Sustainable Destinations
- Capstone Units
- International Trends and Issues
- Applied Business Challenge
- International Business Challenge
- Students undertaking this as a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.