Each year we seek feedback from students about the services and support brought to you by SSAF. you can read more about where your SSAF goes.
We gather feedback through different channels, such as focus groups, surveys, consultative forums, our Student Leadership Council, social media, meetings with student representatives and our students as staff program.
Your feedback contributes to improving the student experience. We want to know how you want to see your SSAF allocated. Fill out our form or email [email protected].
Past survey results
In September 2022 VU students were invited by email to take part in the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) survey. In total, 23,190 invitations were emailed. The survey remained open for just over two weeks.
See the report and results of the 2022 SSAF Survey.
In response to past survey results we have:
- upgraded equipment in student kitchens across the Victorian campuses and refurbished the kitchen in Building M, Footscray Park
- provided additional wellbeing supports to students including the sexual assault and family violence counselling and free and confidential legal advice
- increased the range of food and drink retailers on or near all campuses
- provided a new parenting space at our Queen Street building and upgraded our parenting spaces and facilities at our Footscray Park Campus
- increased awareness of and and access to the careers and employability services available to you – VU's Learning Hubs offer workshops, drop-in sessions and advice on careers, employability and general academic support.